Returns and Warranty Policy
Timberbits Returns Policy
We have a 365 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the item (and receipt) back to us in the original packaging at your own cost for change of mind, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition and unused OR not tampered / modified for a faulty return.
For faulty items please retain a copy of your receipt to have your shipping costs reimbursed.
This policy applies to:
- Change of mind (Examples include: Not the product I wanted, I ordered incorrectly, wrong size, doesn’t work / fit for what I wanted to do)
- Faulty item (this does not include Branded items under a Manufacturers Warranty, please refer to below). Please note: It is your responsibility to advise us as soon as you think there is a fault with the product.
- You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
If you require an exchange, provided that the points 1 and 2 have been applied, we will exchange products which we have in stock.
Please note: If you have changed your mind or have ordered the incorrect product, the cost of postage will be at the cost of the sender. In order for us to process the return in a timely manner, we ask that you send an email to email@example.com advising of this return.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policies
If you experience any faults with a product which is under a manufacturer's warranty and purchased from Timberbits in the original condition, please be advised of the following steps below:
- Contact Timberbits by calling the Free Call Number 1800 388 833 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the issue.
- We will then get in contact with the Manufacturer within 24 hours. Generally, we will get confirmation off the Manufacturer for next steps, this may include a replacement of the faulty part, unit or repair. This will be at the discretion of the Manufacturer. We will send all the necessary paperwork (and photos if required). Please note: we may replace, repair or refund items once advised by the Manufacturer as a product fault.
- You will be in contacted once the product has been inspected and advised of what will be involved for the resolution of the issue.
For Machinery, please be advised that most manufacturers will have reputable repair centres which will investigate the issues with the product.
Please note: It is your responsibility to advise us as soon as you think there is a fault with the product. The cost of postage to and from will be the sender's responsibility. Timberbits will not incur any costs of delivery for any returned items.
* Manufacturers will decline liability if the product has been tampered or modified in anyway.